Alf-Erik has extensive experience with cases involving the firm’s core areas of expertise. Jentoft offers wide-ranging advice to developers and property owners. He has considerable experience in the purchase and sale of real estate, with specialist expertise in tenancy law (both residential and commercial property) and legal issues associated with cooperative building associations, housing cooperatives and co-ownership.
As permanent trustee/estate administrator in bankruptcy for Bergen District Court, he has experience with insolvency and other complex financial situations.
Jentoft often assists companies in connection with financial and administrative challenges.
- 2014 - Partner, Ryger Advokatfirma AS
- 2003 - 2014Partner, AdvokatPartner ANS
- 1993 - 2003Self-practicing attorney, business manager, Fana Boligbyggelag
- 1990 - 1993Associate, Advokat Einar Blaauw, Bergen
- 1988 - 1990Associate, Oslo Byfornyelse AS
- 1987 - 1988Legal consultant, Oslo kommune, Bolig- og eiendomsetaten
- 1985 - 1987Legal consultant, Sjøfartsdirektoratet
- 1985Cand. jur., University of Bergen, Norway
- Permanent trustee/estate administrator in bankruptcy for Bergen District Court
- Permanent Special Administrator for Enforced Sales, Bergen District Court
- Various board positions
- Member of Den Norske Advokatforening