Bergen+47 932 62 829 Send e-mail
Birthe has several years of experience with property management in the public sector. Birthe has worked extensively with the purchase and sale of property, leasing, property rights, legal clarification, land consolidation, fishing ports etc.
She has strong experience working with various types of contracts and negotiations, and has good knowledge of public sector property management and practices.
Birthe has experience from establishing foundations, the Foundation Act and directorship work. She has also worked with the Planning and Building Act, and with cases relating to dispensations, the division and partitioning of properties, construction, planning and appeals. Among other things, she has also worked with coastal zone management and illegality cases.
- 2021 - Associate, Ryger Advokatfirma AS
- 2019 - 2021Senior consultant, Vestland Fylkeskommune
- 2013 - 2019Legal adviser, Fylkesmannen i Hordaland, Etat for bygg og eiendom, Eiendomsavdelingen
- 2010 - 2010Legal adviser, Bergen kommune
- 2008 - 2009Associate, Din Advokatpartner AS
- 2008 - 2008Assistant real estate agent, Aktiv Eiendom AS
- 2007Master of Laws, University of Bergen - Norway