Even Komnæs has extensive experience within real estate issues, including contract law, housing law, construction and litigation.
Even typically assists entrepreneurs, builders and property developers, as well as co-owners, housing associations and private individuals. He has particular expertise with disputes within the area of purchase and sale of property, for both developers and private side.
Komnæs has been appointed by the Ministry of Local Government and Modernization as a permanent member of HTU (Rent Tenancy Committee) and has good expertise in tenancy law issues related to real estate.
- 2014 - Partner, Ryger Advokatfirma AS, Bergen
- 2012 - 2014Partner, Torkildsen, Tennøe & Co, Bergen
- 2007 - 2012Associate, Advokatkontoret Fløien
- 2006 - 2007Associate, Advokatfirmaet Holm & Mørk DA
- 2005Cand.jur., specialization in Company law, University of Bergen, Norway
- Engaged as Legal Counsel for the National Federation of House Owners in Norway
- Permanent member of House Owners in Norway
- Member of Den Norske Advokatforening