Erik Knoph has good expertise within property law as well as administrative law. He has extensive experience with the use of area plans as a responsible applicant in construction matters.
Erik also has good expertise in planning the implementation of application processes, including order requirements. He has also worked with reconciliation of plan levels and advance regulations.
- 2020 - Associate, Ryger Advokatfirma AS
- 2020 - 2020Legal counsel/Senior adviser, Sweco Norge AS
- 2019 - 2020Head of independent control, Sweco Norge AS
- 2015 - 2019Legal counsel/Adviser, Sweco Norge AS
- 2013 - 2015Legal counsel/Land acquirer, Bergen kommune
- 2012 - 2013Legal counsel/Consultant, Oslo kommune
- 2011Master of Laws, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2010Exchange student, University of Southampton, School of Law
- 2020 - Course in applied planning and building law for BOB Eiendomstjenester & Rådgivning AS
- 2012-2013 - Representative for the members of the Norwegian Bar Association at the Business Administration, Oslo