Odd Bovim comes from the position as general manager and partner / co-owner in the law firm Blikra, Slotterøy & Fonn dept. Florø AS. He has offered assistance in a broad professional area and has considerable experience as a housing manager in bankruptcy and compulsory dissolution housing, something he also works with in the law firm Ryger.
Furthermore, Odd has extensive procedural experience from district court and court of appeal and assists with business legal advice in insolvency, claims law, contract and transaction law, as well as inheritance law and generational change.
- 2021 - d.d.Managing associate, Ryger Advokatfirma AS
- 2013 - 2021Associate/CEO Advokatfirma Blikra, Slotterøy & Fonn avd. Florø AS
- 2010 - 2013Associate, Advokatfirma Blikra, Slotterøy & Fonn AS
- 2009 - 2010Associate, Advokatfirmaet PWC AS
- 2007 - 2009Associate, Advokatfirmaet Oddgeir Lydersen AS
- 2006 - 2007First consultant, Helse- og omsorgsdepartementets helserettsavdeling
- 2004 - 2005Work group leader, Det juridiske fakultet, Universitetet i Bergen
- 2005Cand. jur., Universitetet i Bergen