Paul Aakre has particular expertise within real estate, including property law and expropriation and appraisal cases.
He has in-depth knowledge of the agricultural sector and has for many years served as legal counsel for the Norwegian Agrarian Association.
Paul has extensive litigation experience from both the ordinary courts and the land court. He is also regularly appointed trustee for estates in bankruptcy.
- 2005 - Partner, Ryger Advokatfirma AS
- 1986 - 2005Associate in office communities, Vierdal, Aakre, Bie og Monsen
- 1985 - 1986Deputy judge, Sandnes sorenskriverembete
- 1984 - 1985Associate, Vierdal og Folkestad
- 1983Cand. jur., University of Bergen, Norway
- Member of Den Norske Advokatforeningen